Mortgage & Protection Advisor
- Fast growing
- Specialist and interesting cases (property investment, the self-employed, first time buyers etc)
- Committed to flexible working
- Great introducers
- Built from referrals and recommendations
Job title: Mortgage and Protection Adviser
Location: Sussex/London/South East based
Perm/ self-employed: This is an employed role
Experience: CeMAP qualified and at least 2 years’ experience as a mortgage adviser. BTL Mortgage/Protection experience useful
Salary: Competitive basic dependent on experience of £25k to £28k plus commission
This short document outlines the Mortgage and Protection Adviser role within OnPoint Mortgages.
Nature & scope of role
- Nature of the role: Employee at OnPoint Mortgages
- Scope of the role: Providing mortgage and protection advice to customers and overseeing their applications. Adhering to all compliance and regulatory requirements. Generating new business.
Duties / key responsibilities
- To provide clients with advice and recommendations on mortgage and protection products
- Oversee each application through to completion, working closely with administrators and paraplanners where required
- Ensure all files meet the standards set out by the company, network and regulator
- Update relevant client management systems and reports
- Actively seek new opportunities for the company and the generation of new business
- To update clients and introducers and answer any queries in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all compliance and regulatory requirements are met, in line with the rules set out by the company, regulator and network.
- To stay up to date with industry and market developments
- Maintenance of required professional qualifications and continuing professional development
- Along with your main duties, you will also be expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you
Remuneration options for the role of Mortgage and Protection Adviser are based on the following principles:
- A basic salary that provides financial stability and is paid regardless of performance as well as commission
- Workplace Pension contribution upon company auto enrolment
To apply please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, closing date is 21st February 2020.