- Fast growing
- Specialist and interesting cases (property investment, the self-employed, first time buyers etc)
- Committed to flexible working
- Great introducers
- Built from referrals and recommendations
Job title: Client Relationship Officer
Perm/ self-employed: This is an employed role
Experience: 2 years experience within the mortgage industry
Salary: Competitive basic dependent on experience
Nature & scope of role
- Nature of the role: Employee at OnPoint Mortgages
- Scope of the role: Providing administrative support on mortgage and related protection insurance applications
Duties / key responsibilities
- Oversee each application through to completion, working closely with clients, administrators, advisers and other third parties where required.
- Ensuring each application is chased in a timely manner
- Submission of applications and documentation to lenders and providers.
- Ensure all files meet the standards set out by the company, network and regulator.
- Update relevant client management systems and reports.
- To update clients and introducers and answer any queries in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all compliance and regulatory requirements are met, in line with the rules set out by the company, regulator and network.
- To stay up to date with industry and market developments
- Answering phone line
- General administration and assistance with the day to day running of the business
- Along with your main duties, you will also be expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you
Remuneration options for the role of Mortgage and Protection Adviser are based on the following principles:
- A basic salary that provides financial stability and is paid regardless of performance
- Workplace Pension contribution upon company auto enrolment
To apply please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, closing date is 1st March 2020.